LawMan introduces himself...

Former Lawyer in Private Practice. Holder of degrees in Law and Economics. Now teaching Law and Economics somewhere.

LawMan's Dogs

LawMan's Dogs
Killer Beasts Doing Breakfast

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Why Second Life is Just Not Ready - Yet

SECOND LIFE PROTEST

Second Life Gambling Issue

The above will add further fuel to the fire of what I've been saying for a while (to anyone who asks, that is) - Second Life is more trouble than it's worth. Not only does the game suffer from massive lags, but there are bugs and plenty of unsavoury characters online, plus the educational institutions I've been to in SL seem to be ... underwhelmed ... with response from prospective or actual students and staff. Oftentimes I've been the only one there. Where's the kick in that?

I'll come back, say, next year, when things might be a little more settled.

Meanwhile I'll just stick to my first life.

No comments: